We are keen to work with charities with a social purpose aligned with technology for good to help innovate, define, share and deliver technology that will help the lives of people living with neurological challenges.
Whether its an app, website, digital resource, or accessibility device, if you need a technical solution please get in touch.
We can help with any parts of the following
- Defining Strategy, objectives and goals
- Running brainstorming workshops with technologists and your teams.
- Undertaking feasibility and budgets for ideas and projects
- Putting together business cases and proposals for funding
- Resourcing a team of experts to deliver the solution.
- Enabling collaboration and deliver tracking and management
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Functional and technical scoping
- Design and prototyping
- User collaboration and testing pre launch
- Infrastructure set up
- Roll out planning
If you have a project or a issue you want technology to help with but are not sure how please do get in touch and let start a conversation.
Find out more about technology for good think tank here.